I want to create the world’s most inclusive and independent football Confederation.
My vision is a fair AFC. One that works for all of its constituents. We need a Confederation that grows the sport from the grassroots to the elite levels. A Confederation that promotes and protects all players, regardless of gender, geography, politics, ability or age.
Vision for AFC
I want to create the world's most inclusive and independent football confederation.
We need a confederation that grows the sport from the grassroots to the elite levels. A confederation that promotes and protects all players, regardless of gender, geography, politics, ability or age.
Free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice.
8 Key Principles:
- Guaranteeing fairness and transparency in the way AFC assesses and distributes commercial funding
- Unlocking new investment for football development through new sponsorship revenues
- Ensuring the AFC is once-again independent of outside influence
- Supporting our Member Associations through new AFC offices and support teams
- Promoting best-practice in transparent governance
- Making participation fairer for all, through new competitions
- Creating more opportunities for participation at grassroots and youth levels
- Increasing investment and improving policies for refereeing and coaching